Become a member
Join our community of phenomenal women who are starting and running businesses in Tirol.
Make new contacts and connections in person or online, develop new skills and enjoy the support of creative, innovative and inspiring women from all walks of life. It’s free!
We can’t wait to meet you – let’s get started.
Becoming a member of Frauen Power is free and we’re working hard to keep it that way. By becoming a member, you’ll be able to:
- Attend all our networking events and make connections
- Enjoy expert speakers who we invite to events to provoke thought and share ideas
- Participate in webinars, and access online resources to help you develop your skills
- Interact in our online community – connect with women you’ve met face-to-face, start conversations, raise your profile and tap into the experience and expertise of the women in the community
- Be part of a community of women who support other women
Members receive a 10% discount on all Frauen Power workshops, our 8-week Business Startup School, and coaching.
YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE A MEMBER TO JOIN EVENTS
You don’t have to become a member in order to come along to our events or attend our workshops but with so many extra benefits, joining simply makes sense.
PROFESSIONAL WOMAN WELCOME
We talk a great deal about women who want to start and grow their own businesses, but what if you’re a professional woman? A woman in business, who juggles multiple projects at a time, who starts and runs projects that last months or years? And a woman who loves the idea of supporting other women and being supported by a community of creative, innovative women?
If that describes you, we’d love to have you as part of our Frauen Power community. The topics we discuss include leadership, communication, globalisation, skills development, education, and more, and our events are great for meeting women from different walks of life, brainstorming ideas and sharing expertise.
Nicht sicher? Kein problem.
Melden Sie sich für The Spark, unseren monatlichen Newsletter voller Ideen, Veranstaltungen und Dingen, über die Sie Bescheid wissen sollten, an, um in Kontakt zu bleiben und zu erfahren, wie Sie in der Frauen Power-Community Verbindungen knüpfen, lernen und sich beteiligen können.
„Um unersetzbar zu sein, muss man stets anders sein.“
– Coco Chanel (Modedesignerin)